Shit, starring Shat. →
The Shit My Dad Says twitter stream is being turned into a television show starring William Shatner. My life is complete.
Today is my last day at August Home. I feel a little bittersweet about the affair. I’ve loved my time at August Home, for the most part. It’s a good company, my boss was awesome, and my coworkers are now also my friends. I’d recommend working here to anyone. So it’s tough to say goodbye. At the same time, SmartyPig also looks to be a cool company, and I’m excited to...
Moving to Tumblr(?)
So I’m considering moving the blog portion of my website to Tumblr. 99% of you won’t care. The other 1% are welcome to give me your thoughts, I guess? Or not. Not works too. :)